This e-passport comes from Samsung and turns a small flexible OLED screen into a rotating image of the passport owner. This one has a 2 inch 240×320 AMOLED screen with 260k colors and when inserted into the reader it activates the rotating image.
This is straight out of one of my favorite movies, Minority Report.
Maybe this will be the next guy the Microsoft hires since the Wiimote guy just got snatched up. This gun was apparently built using a cheap Gyration Air Mouse from Walmart, medium sized LCD, and some motion sensing.
Pretty friggen bad ass if I do say so myself. Where do these people come up with this stuff?
Reg. Price:$599.99 You Save:$201.99 Sale:$398.00
This 37" flat-panel LCD HDTV features 500 cd/m² brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio for crisp 720p high-definition images. 3 HDMI inputs make it easy to connect high-definition components to the TV for a wider entertainment experience.What’s Included
- Insignia® 37" 720p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
- Swivel stand
- Remote with 2 AAA batteries
- Detachable power cord
- VGA and PC audio cables
- Owner’s manual
- Built-in HDTV tuner Add HD-capable antenna to receive over-the-air high-definition broadcasts, where available. Optional set-top box required for high-definition cable or satellite programming.
- 37" screen size Measured diagonally from corner to corner so you can watch movies, TV shows and sports.
- Wide 1366 x 768 resolution Supports 720p signals for stunning image clarity.
- 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio For a cinema-style viewing experience. 3:2 pulldown for accurate reproduction of film-based sources.
- High brightness (500 cd/m²) and incredible contrast (1500:1) For a stunning images with intense color and detail.
- Wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles Make every seat the best in the house.
- 3D Y/C digital comb filter Delivers state-of-the-art detail and color enhancement.
- Sound system 2 built-in 10W bottom-mount stereo speakers deliver crisp audio and create a sleek appearance.
- Ultraslim design Ideal for wall mounting (with optional mounting kit, not included). VESA compatible.
- PC video input Lets you connect your computer to experience high-resolution images.
- HDMI inputs Provide an uncompressed all-digital audio/video link for the highest quality connection and they support copy-protected HD broadcast content.
- Inputs Include 3 HDMI, 2 S-video, 2 component video, 2 composite video, 1 PC and RF antenna.
- Outputs Include 1 optical digital audio, 1 audio and 1 headphone jack.
- V-Chip parental controls Give you the option of blocking undesirable material.
- ENERGY STAR qualified Assures a high standard of energy efficiency.
- Additional features Include trilingual (English, French, Spanish) display, closed captioning, input labeling, sleep timer and channel labeling.
So you want a larger screen on your IPhone? How about 17”?
At this point it isn’t clear whether or not this is an impressive hack or just a hoax. We will know soon enough, however, reports indicate that the Mach kernel is bootable on Intel hardware, and some monitors are reported to be able to support the output.
Check out DreamField.se for their “Labs”: http://www.dreamfield.se/2009/06/iphoneipod-os-on-mac-pro/
The Reflex LCD Electronic Skin changes colors on command for mood matching and to compliment your wardrobe. They are flexible single pixel displays that can change eight different colors which can be layered to make designs. Apparently not in production yet but we are anxiously awaiting their arrival.
According to Kopin this will allow for a 2,048×2,048 resolution HD display to fit on a postage stamp! They have already been able to get a standard 800×600 display to fit onto a 0.34” screen, XGA (1,024×768) displays at 0.44-inches and SXGA (1,280×1,024) displays at 0.56-inch using the same color dot size.
Below the pictures and video there is a translation courtesy of Microsoft Bing: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=Internal&a=http://d.hatena.ne.jp/spyuge/20090524/1243132286
The original site is http://d.hatena.ne.jp/spyuge/20090524/1243132286
My scancam.Well, a cool it through.息継ぎ distortion became a problem in the last article, you cleared by adhesive to concatenate the unit and rack.I cannot tolerate the distortion of some かみあう cogwheel and touched by the hand almost play it did, but also!
The panasonic G1 like. scanner カメラプロジェクト?, sow tongue i think doing the excellence of this camera has only.Correct overwhelming mobility (あたりまえ), resolution enough, and wonderful カラーバランス.Any very satisfactory?
Why, rain, so scanner camera + mamiya sekor 80mm/f2.8(30, one? old lens) and fight by the f1 .4 / panasonic G1 + summilux 25 mm.To ensure enough light so that we can demonstrate enough scanner camera performance up until the f11.There was GANREF and summilux25mm, and squeezed hard, the more drops resolution for ジャスピン of 1 compartment taken in the f2.Of course RAW !画角For the slightly before visit G1 写った sekor is a little narrow; a picture.Focus were put together in the Center toilet labels.
Clicking in ALL SIZE such as double いけます.Read address written in the battery. resolution Only is terrible.
The following G1 .
Every time you should not be a perfect-.
The old sekor わる color on it, too.In modern sekor 撮ったら if it might… and i think though… money is not.Marsh it too, to begin with change also shutter speed not only still of camera is a….
Additional notes: scanner camera is as it is photo considerably loose.
And they appropriated contrast this photo ぽく becomes.Related Posts:
Basically it is a silent robotic beast that can be wired with explosives, reconnaissance cameras and microphones, and moves just like a snake. Imagine swapping out the camouflage material for latex material that looks like a snake from the region in which you are patrolling.
It is basically a robotic body comprised of 197 sensors, eye cameras, high-end processor, and has 51 “muscles” that use compressed air for movement, all this covered in a rubbery latex type suit. Standing about the height of an average 7 year old it interacts with, and learns from, humans.