Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! We had a great, wholly different 90 Seconds on The Verge today, but at the eleventh hour — or if you want to be more literal, the fourth or fifth hour post meridiem) — every tech company decided to announce its quarterly earnings. Some were good, some were bad. Some were second fiscal quarter, some were fourth — everyone has their own special calendar. Thankfully we have renowned numerologist Joshua Topolsky to walk us through it all.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)