A storm is brewing in New York City. It’s engulfed the heart of Manhattan, and with it, The Verge’s east coast offices and Vox studio. This is a catastrophe easily on par with the giant Stay Puft Marshmallow from Ghostbusters. We’re afraid we’ll never make it out alive. Our dying wish unto you and the world is to watch what may very well be the last 90 Seconds of The Verge. And if it is, hey, at least we’re going out on top with Nilay Patel at the helm.
(PS, We’re beta testing Ooyala’s new video player — help us out!)
Stories of the day:
- Apple ordered by UK judge to publicly state that Samsung didn’t copy the iPad
- AT&T gets into shared data: ‘Mobile Share’ plans coming late August
- YouTube introduces face blurring technology for…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)