The charming folks at Rebtel wanted you and yours to have a great July 4th (even if you’re British, South African, Chinese, or any other nationality that doesn’t celebrate the Fourth). That said, they’re offering four 7-inch Galaxy Tab 2 tablets with $ 100 in calling credit from Rebtel. Fireworks!
To win, please comment below with a statement on what freedom means to you in at least 1,000 words. We’ll pick the best one this Friday. Please note: we use horrible, horrible Facebook comments so check your Facebook messages AND these comments for notification of winning since I keep messaging people on Facebook and they don’t respond. If you want to play it safe, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry, as well. The last step isn’t mandatory.
You can download their Rebtel app here and good luck.
Note: The essay doesn’t have to be 1,000 words but watch how many people didn’t read this far.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)