“I’m about to become a new parent and my not-so-tech-savvy wife thinks we need a ridiculous DSLR to get good, quick pics of our new child. I argue there are plenty of cameras out there with fast shutter speeds that won’t cost us too much, but I don’t know what exactly to look for. I want to take quick pictures to capture those really cute shots that other cameras miss. What’s a good camera that I can get less for $ 700?”
Camera experts, baby owners, people who balance objects on your pets, what’s the camera you can rely on to catch those split-second moments of cuteness? Our thoughts lead us toward the Nikon J1′s motion snapshot, or the Sony NEX-C3, but perhaps someone out there knows the perfect baby-snapping camera? Dear friends, the floor — by which we mean the comments feed below — is yours.
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)