We know you’ve got questions, and if you’re brave enough to ask the world for answers, here’s the outlet to do so. This week’s Ask Engadget inquiry is from is from Daniel (no relation), who wants to upgrade his parents cellphones. If you’re looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.
“My parents (aged 52 and 57) are long-time Nokia (dumbphone) users who aren’t savvy at all. I told them about how me and my girlfriend’s Android phones automatically sync calendars and they want something similar. My father’s eyes aren’t the best and he’s a carpenter, so I thought about a dust-proof handset like the Lumia 800 or the Galaxy Xcover, but I’m worried Android’s too technical for them. We’re in Europe, so carriers are no problem, but any help you can give would be great. Thanks!”
We’re all getting older, so let’s try to work out a great handset for those who need a little help. We speak from personal experience when we say it’s probably not going to be the Samsung Galaxy Y — trust us. If you think you’ve got a better idea, throw it down in the comments below.
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)