Know how sometimes you’ll be walking down the street when you encounter a seemingly crazy person talking to themselves? And you think, “But you’re too well-dressed to be insane.” That’s when you see it — the Bluetooth headset tucked neatly around their ear. Well, Bose is adding a newer, high-end option for this well-heeled crowd of faux lunatics with its Bluetooth Headset Series 2. The luxe, over-ear attachment doesn’t discriminate as to your best side, coming in both right and left versions. There’s a whole load of hyperbolically-named proprietary tech bundled into it to reduce background noise and adjust listening levels accordingly — exactly the performance you’d expect at this $ 150 price point. Bose is offering this BT 2.1 headset now, so you can snag it if you’re nearby one of its boutiques. Or, make like the rest of us and order it online. Official PR with all its audio jargon after the break.
Continue reading Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 enters the marketplace, still makes you look like a crazy
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)