Question by : Can you play Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1: The Video game without the Kinect on the 360?
I want to play this game but I don’t really want to buy a kinect so I was wondering if I had to use it or not.
Answer by TheBigBen
Yes you have to have kinect. It’s a kinect only game. This is like trying to ask “Can I play kinectimals without kinect?”
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)