Computer and internet briefs 29 August 2010
Washington – Carrying a smartphone along with your notebook computer on the road? Don’t forget that with the proper USB cable, you can not only charge your phone from your notebook but also use the phone as a backup storage device for important files.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)