The Nintendo Wii has exercised our bodies and now it aims to work out those facial muscles as well with this game that requires you to use your face to control it. The DSi Ware game called “Kao Glider” (Face Glider in English) allows you to control a hang glider with just your face.
As it flies around the skies, the camera captures your facial expressions and translates them into a gaming movement (up, down and around). It might just make your face sore and tone it up so that these games replace plastic surgery one day.
Well, vain gamers can only hope.
Props to SlipperyBrick.com
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)