Question by Taylor: Could the government learn something from Isaac Asimov’s “Three Laws of Robotics”?
1.A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2.A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Replace the word robot with government
you’re right, mob rule is a poor idea… let’s face it most people are sheep, probably myself included
anyway, I think #2 is more of a ‘servant of the people’ thing rather than serving themselves which they currently do…
Answer by Clackspimon
yay #2 = mob rule = not government = this doesn’t work
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)