src="http://www.slipperybrick.com/index.php?feedimage=wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dellstreakteardown.jpg" alt="" title="Dell Streak gets torn down" width="500" height="375" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-50876" />And now because you love to look inside of your favorite gadgets, but don’t want to sacrifice your own, we have some Dell Streak teardown pics. As usual, the folks over at iFixIt did the autopsy for you.
There’s really nothing unusual here, but as always it is fun. One interesting thing is that the Streak’s Gorilla Glass front panel is bonded to the LCD, so you’ll have to replace both if it breaks. Other than that we can just enjoy it’s innards and poke around visually.
Props to SlipperyBrick.com
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)