It’s been awhile since we’ve heard any news from the Adamo camp, but for those looking to blow a bit of that Santa cash on something thin and light, the timing here couldn’t possibly be better. Nearly 1.5 years after the 13-inch ultraportable was let loose — for $ 1,999 and up, no less — a new low-cost configuration has emerged at Dell’s website. These days, $ 899 gets you a 0.65-inch thick machine, complete with a 13.4-inch WLED display (1366 x 768 resolution), 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo SL9600 processor, a 64-bit copy of Windows 7 Home Premium and 4GB of DDR3-800 memory. You’ll also get a 128GB SSD, 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and a 40 WHr Lithium Polymer battery, and if you’re down for spending a bit more, you can grab an internal mobile broadband module as well. Or, you know, you could wait and see what kind of treasures CES brings. Your call.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)