Remember that mysterious new PS3 variant that passed through the FCC not too long ago? Although that listing didn’t have photos to confirm a redesign, a new one has hit Anatel (essentially Brazil’s version of the FCC) with a quartet of pictures in tow. Specifically, it cites models CECH-4011A, CECH-4011B and CECH-4011C, matching up well with the 4K labeling from the aforementioned FCC visit — if you’ll recall, the current PS3 Slim has a 3K model number. According to Technoblog, the the three models point to a shockingly storage-cramped 16GB version, along with 250GB and 500GB variants. While this Anatel document appears to be from Sony, we’d be remiss not to point out that we haven’t been able to load the photos as Technoblog has. In terms of looks, apart from appearing extra slim — and decidedly less attractive — the system notably seems to be rocking a top-loading disc drive (this would be a first for the PS3). For now, we’d advise taking this potential leak with a grain of salt, but rest assured that we’ll you know if we hear anything official from Sony.
Filed under: Displays
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)