The folks over at TechnoBuffalo have just come across a rather interesting specimen — it’s a dummy unit of the forthcoming Droid 4 from Motorola. While its rumored release date has come and gone, non-functional models such as this are commonly offered to consumers in a retail setting to poke and prod to their heart’s content. Nonetheless, the hands-on offers a few interesting details, such as a soft touch backside and insight into the redesigned keyboard, which is described as “the best one yet on a Droid handset.” Whether we agree with that assertion will be determined come review time, but if you’re interested to see the collection of up-close and personal shots with Moto’s latest slider, be sure to check the source below.
Permalink || Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)