Engadget app for iPhone and iPod touch updated to 2.2.0, get it now!
Hey there fellow iOS users, just thought we’d let you know that the Engadget app for iPhone and iPod touch has now been updated to version 2.2. What’s new, you ask? Well, on top of a stash of performance tweaks, there’s now a handy landscape viewing mode along with much improved sharing features; or if you prefer saving the goodies for yourself, then you’ll also like our new “save for later …
Read more on Engadget
Microsoft Skype Deal Sends Aftershocks To AT&T
Microsoft yesterday announced plans to buy Skype for around $ 8.5 billion. While it is clear that Microsoft aims to make enterprise products more collaborative as well as support its gaming and mobile initiatives to better compete with its peers like Cisco, Google, Apple and others, have we thought of the potential impact on telecom companies like AT&T now that Skype’s VoIP from the Microsoft …
Read more on Forbes
Microsoft, Google attack Apple in Europe
Microsoft and Google lawyers are hoping to make Apple sauce out of Jobs’ Mob’s trademark of the word App Store, in the EU.
Read more on TechEye
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)