The Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP released last month is not compatible with Visual Studio 2010 RTM released yesterday. Microsoft will have an update available within a few weeks.
The Windows Blog, Ars Technica
Read the comments on this post
Props to One Microsoft Way
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)