We can’t get enough of Sony Ericsson’s PlayStation Phone (also known as Zeus Z1), and we’re guessing neither can you. We were just sent a new video of the device in action, only now it’s running Qualcomm’s Neocore benchmark app. As you can see, the device managed 24.4 frames per second on average. That doesn’t seem like much — our Nexus S, for example, just pulled off 55.6fps — but bear in mind, this isn’t the final software (or hardware probably), so there’s no conclusions at all to draw from this benchmark right now. Still, it’s nice to get another view of the phone as we inch closer to a finish line we still can’t make out over the horizon. Sorry, no slide-out gamepad, but you saw that last week. Don’t be greedy. Video after the break.
Continue reading Exclusive: PlayStation Phone ‘Zeus Z1′ prototype benchmarked on video
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)