This is a $ 720 rotisserie in a briefcase. You can carry it around handcuffed to your wrist like a spy, then break it out and cook some meat. Just sayin’, I’d slap my meat on your grill. Gentlemen?
The Carson Rotisseries, Inc., rotisserie grill is the perfect, easy to use grill for any place or occasion. It has the capability of seven rotating skewers which evenly cook and self-baste meats, vegetables, and fruits over an open flame, creating the most succulent dishes you can imagine. The sleek lightweight metal case, removable charcoal pan, rechargeable battery, and wall-plug adapter give you ultimate portability to make any grilling opportunity an unforgettable culinary experience.
LOL @ “…make any grilling opportunity an unforgettable culinary experience.” I can see it now: Oh man, remember the chicken we cooked in that briefcase grill of yours? *tearing up* I’mma be thinkin’ about that shit on my deathbed, bro.
Hit the jump for a couple closeups.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)