We’ve given you the first plot details and pictures on Friday, but now the first trailer for Resident Evil: Afterlife (aka Resident Evil 4) is online. It’s pretty cool (well, it shows more of the same), mentioning the movie was filmed with the “James Cameron / Vincent Pace Fusion Camera System”, the “World’s Most Advanced 3D Technology”.
The movie will hit American theaters (both 3D and conventional) on September 10.
Here’s the trailer (good quality, 2:04min.):
Props to CrunchGear
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)