iPad, iPad, iPad.
What else is there to say? You already know the Retina display is amazing. You know the camera’s been improved and that that little A5X chip is super snappy. You know that the latest version of iOS supports Japanese Siri and voice transcription. You know three million iPads were sold in the first three days they were available, and that Apple is expected to sell 66 million before the end of 2012.
What you don’t know, however, is what John and I think of the new iPad. The decision left us torn, to be quite honest. I think this may be the first ever circumstantial Fly or Die, because whether or not you should get the new iPad all depends on who you are and what you own.
We both landed on the idea that if you have an iPad 2, wait for the next model. If you’re still tablet free, the new iPad is exactly what you want.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)