Coming soon to an Xbox near you…
Starting in the fall with 30 titles the service will add new games weekly with matching retail prices. Not sure how I feel about paying full retail price for a digital product. Where is my box to loan to a friend, play on my other console, or read the manual while passing time?
I guess we will see when it arrives in the fall. But it is coming and that is all that matters I guess. It is only a matter of time until someone figures out how to make it possible to burn disks of the purchased content.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)