This is a series of beer labels (links to shop where you can buy shirts/stickers) in the style of currently existing brews (this is Stella Artois here) modified with some of the house/character names from Game of Thrones. I don’t know about you, but I’d drink them all. As a matter of fact I’d drink TWO of each just to make sure the taste was consistent. Plus I’d be willing to drink them the way they did back in the olden days — WARM. Or, if it was winter, ICE COLD. The point is temperature means nothing to me. There was a time in my life when I used to microwave beer just because people didn’t believe I’d still drink it. I won a lot of money making bets that way. Just kidding, I did it for free but in hindsight I should’ve made them bet.
Hit the jump for eight more. Dammit, now I’m thirsty. FOR BLOOD. Jk jk, beer.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)