Please, no crane-ception jokes.
This is a video from Germany of a heavy equipment manufacturer demonstrating their cranes’ abilities to pick up other cranes. The tiniest one is just a model crane, but the biggest one is HUUUUGE. No clue what you’d use a crane that big to build, but probably a Death Star. I’ve gotta admit, as a boy who grew up pretending to be a bulldozer driver, I’ve always wanted to operate a crane. One with a wrecking ball attached. And I want that crane to be right next to a frienemy’s apartment complex. Call me a loser behind my back *KA-CRASH!* F*** your rental deposit, Derek!
Hit the jump for the video, but definitely skip around and don’t watch all 7-minutes.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)