Well, it’s about time that Ice Cream Sandwich made some headway — even if the process is much slower than consumers deserve. According to the Android developer hub, Android 4.0 now accounts for 7.1 percent of all Android smartphone and tablet installations, which is a sharp and welcome increase over the 2.9 percent figure that we reported just one month ago. Naturally, Gingerbread users still account for the lion’s share of the Android ecosystem with 65 percent, but it’s worth pointing out that this segment also grew during the last month — no doubt at the expense of Froyo and Eclair. Don’t know about you, but we like our desserts fresh, thank you very much. Go ahead and hop the break to see the full breakdown.
Continue reading Google: Ice Cream Sandwich now accounts for 7.1 percent of Android user base
Permalink| | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)