If you’re a Windows Phone user who uses Google Calendar for your scheduling needs, you’ve probably been frustrated with the lack of support for multiple calendars. Thankfully, it looks like you don’t have a reason to be angry anymore as Google announced today that it has added support for the feature in Google Sync for Windows Phone 7.5. In addition to improving calendar handling, the update lets Windows Phone users search through emails that aren’t stored locally and set which email address to send from by default.
If you previously used a workaround to get access to multiple calendars on your Windows Phone, you won’t be surprised by Google’s method. While you don’t need to change the user-agent string anymore, you still need to go to…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)