Note: This is only the portion for Iron Man’s suit, hit the jump for the entire graphic.
Hot on the heels of last week’s cost of being Batman infographic comes this one for Iron Man. The total (entirely guesstimated) cost of being Iron Man? $ 1,612,717,000. Of course, just like in the Batman version, they failed to consider the REAL cost of being Iron Man: all the expensive booze and beautiful women and fast cars and tropical vacations and…man, f*** that guy.
Hit the jump and start arguing how grossly inaccurate all the numbers are.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)