This is a brief clip from the Fox 5 San Diego morning news (the same studio from this April Fools’ prank) of a guy opening the show with one of those water-powered jetpacks. Unfortunately, he opted to not take the training course prior to operation and ends up crashing into the dock. Theeeeeeeen the entire news studio laughs at him. Needless to say, Captain Woopsie Daisy won’t be getting his water wings pin anytime soon.
Hit the jump for the woopsie-daisy in action. Also, Kevin Jonas: when we get our hands on one of these things, you get to go first.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)