Are you ready to pay $9.95 a month for more TV? Hulu Plus, Hulu’s subscription offering, essentially offers more TV for $10 including full seasons of many shows including Glee and everything else on TV that isn’t Glee.
I love TV as much as the next man however I worry that the average user will just, well, you know, TiVo their favorite shows. However, if you’re out of town (but not out of the country since Hulu doesn’t work in Europe), Hulu may be a way to keep up with what those sassy kids are up to and how Mr. Sch will suggest as their next assignment.
Would you pay $10 a month for this? Thoughts?
Props to CrunchGear
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)