TechCrunch Disrupt is all about start-ups but we often give short shrift to hardware-based companies. Well, that’s about to change because we’re now running Hardware Alley, a one day exhibition of some of the coolest hardware start-ups in NY and beyond.
Running a Kickstarter project? Building a better mousetrap? Creating something cool out of scrap metal and wires? Register as a Hardware Alley exhibitor. You’ll get admission on the last day of Disrupt, May 23, a table to show off your goods, and access to some of the most interesting people (and most interesting VCs) in the world. We’d love to have you.
Email Matt Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject of “I Want To Be In Hardware Alley” for more pricing and more information. He also likes cats gifs. There is a limited amount of space so hit him up quickly.
- TechCrunch will provide a 24″ round cocktail height table, linens, signage, 3 amps of power and WiFi internet connectivity to Hardware Alley companies.
- Hardware Alley attendees set up at 7AM on Wednesday May 23rd.
- LOCATION: Pier 94 in Midtown Manhattan
- 755 12th Avenue
- (W 55th Street & 12th)
- New York, NY 10019
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)