HBO Go for Xbox 360 finally launched this morning, but don’t expect to use it if you’re a Comcast or Time Warner Cable customer. Unhappy posters at Major Nelson and disgruntled Twitter users have pointed out that Comcast / Xfinity subscribers aren’t able to get HBO Go working on the Xbox 360, and a quick look at Microsoft’s official site confirms that Comcast as well as TWC are not among the providers offering HBO Go access. We’ve tried getting a Comcast account working with HBO Go and can confirm it isn’t an option.
However, it’s worth noting that HBO content is available through Comcast’s Xfinity TV iPad and iPhone apps, so it’s possible that the forthcoming Xfinity On Demand for Xbox 360 will include HBO as well. That app isn’t…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)