This is Steve Norris’s Patrolbot Mark II. You can tell it’s not CHUCK Norris’s Patrolbot Mark II because you’re monitor didn’t just explode. Are Chuck Norris jokes still fashionable? No? What about baggy sweaters? Patrolbot is a remote controlled security robot Steve uses to patrol his yard with a flashlight, night-vision camera, and water sprayer. What the hell Steve is patrolling for is beyond me, but he does spray a concrete rabbit sculpture at the end of the video. Hoho, you sure showed it! You hear that, garden gnomes? PATROLBOT KNOWS NO MERCY.
Hit the jump for a video demo.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)