Question by : How can I download music and videos onto my iPad directly from my iPad?
Like is there an app or anything. Say that I don’t have iTunes but I still want music on my iPad. How do I go about that?
Answer by Maddie
I’m not sure you can do that. I think you have to download music from itunes otherwise, see if there is an app at the app store that helps find music from different places and allows you to download them. There is a paid app called ‘idownloader’ It seems pretty good (you can download music, videos, clips, etc…), but I don’t have it.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)