Question by mauriciocruelty: How can I make it work?
So I just resetted my G1 because the touch screen wasn’t working (it wasn’t acting like a touch screen) & some other problems too. When I reset the phone, & turn it on to start all over again it tells me “Click on the Android” well it just happens to be that I can’t! Because the touch screen isn’t working. I’m screwed! What can I do? Please help me asap.
I tried selecting it with the little rollover ball, but it doesn’t let me & instead it shows me a picture of a hand touching the Android! :’((
Answer by B_O_B
select it with the directional buttons and say OK
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)