Question by : how can I play flash on my motorola Xoom?
i have installed it but it still says that i need a flash plugin
Answer by Richard Bellinger
Which version of Honeycomb are you using? 3.0 or 3.1. The updated Honeycomb 3.1 allows the use of the Flash. Check your settings, click on About tablet, and look at Android Version. Both XOOM versions have 3.1 updates now. I have no trouble with mine at all. Hope this helps
What do you think? Answer below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)