Question by adel_besher: How can I start Robotics in my High school?
Answer by mesrobyet
Ask your technology teacher, computer teacher, or even (vice) principal. Make sure there are a lot of kids interested as some programs need active participants to be funded.
If funding is needed, try a simple fundraiser.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)