Question by : How do I delete photos on my iPad that I syncd from my computer?
I accidentally downloaded pictures from my laptop onto my iPad. I was on the photos app, but when I tried to delete the unwanted pictures, the trashcan button wasn’t there. Can I delete these pictures and how? Also, how do I get pictures that I took on my iPad onto my laptop? Thank you!
Answer by Sticky
Well idk bout the deletin but u just hook ur ipad up to itunes and ya go 2 ur ipad or whateva urs is called and click sync photos
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)