Question by yea…: How do I unlock an iPhone with no simcard?
I lost the sim card that like comes with the iphone and it says on the screen that i need one but i lost it… sooo… what do I do? :l
“No SIM card installed. Insert a valid SIM with no PIN lock to activate iPhone.”
Answer by ANG2782
I don’t think the iPhone will work without it. Your cellphone company should provide you with a new one free of charge though. Just go to one of their stores & get one.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)