Question by yeah.okay.: how to make a good robot costume?
I am in a VBS outer space skit this summer and I have to be a robot. My church has a robot costume but it’s really lame. The director said I could make my own, but I am out of ideas. The robot is not supposed to be a box, it’s more of the C-3PO type (“humanoid android”) and I can’t dress up as C-3PO because he is specifically referenced in the play. any ideas?
Answer by ☎ Rotary Dial ☎
Have you heard about the new Japanese roboto girl? She’s so pretty and lifelike that she was recently used in a fashion show.
Watch some videos of this robot (I’ve included a link below) and practice her movements. You’ve got to be good at moving like she does.
Wear a white jumpsuit, something that looks very basic and utilitarian. Wear a wig and also wear a LOT of foundation makeup. The goal with your makeup is to make your skin look very consistent in color and texture, as if you were made of silicone or plastic.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)