Question by : How to transfer comic book files (cbr,cbz) to Motorola Xoom, IPAD 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab?
Hi. Was wondering how to transfer comic book files I have on my PC over to these tablets. I imagine it’s not that difficult but if you could just tell me how to do it for all three I would greatly appreciate it. Quick step by step on how to do this would be nice. Thanks!
Answer by rico
Well the easiest way would just be to sign online and download them via your e-mail.
Mail them to yourself download on whatever platform you have.
I don thave an ipad, but iknow on the xoom/samsung galaxy are android systems so you just connect to USB, drag n drop. Not sure if IPAD’s work that way or if u need some certain software ;/
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)