- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Quad-Band Unlocked GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 GSM and 900/2100 3G frequencies plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- Powered by Android 1.6 Platform, Qualcomm MSM7225, 528 MHz Processor, microSD memory card, can be customized inside and out
- GPS navigation, Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g), 3.2 megapixel digital camera, A2DP Bluetooth for stereo music, G-Sensor, Digital Compass, FM Radio
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 340 hours (14 days) of standby time
HTC Tattoo is all about you. It¿s the first phone that can be customized inside and out. Decide how your phone looks, then decide what you want to look at. Texts? Twitter? Your photos? When you¿re done customizing HTC Tattoo, you¿ll have a phone that speaks loudly about who you are and what you¿re into. Your phone is by your side 24/7 and looks do matter. With HTC Tattoo, you don¿t just pick the look, you make the look, by designing your own personal skin for the phone. Next, you decide what really matters to you on your phone. So if you¿re into chatting, texting, and tweeting, you¿ll put all your communication widgets and apps right on your front screen. If you¿re into games, you¿ll visit Android Market and download all the games you want. Put them right on the surface – ready to kill boredom whenever it tries to come out. Do you have a friend like Jack? Jack – sends you 4 SMS/hour, 3 emails/day, updates his facebook status constantly and uploads pictures on Flickr that you just can¿t miss. With HTC Tattoo staying on top of Jack¿s and your other friends¿ lives is dead easy. All you have to do is find a friendly face and your interactions are there, all in one place. So there is no more jumping from one app to another. Sometimes there are no words to describe the cool surprises that happen in your life. Even basic functions like the dialer will make you smile on the HTC Tattoo. You can find a friend by dialing their phone number or simply by dialing their name. If you¿re into music, you¿ll love the way you can organize all your tunes by album, artist or by playlists you create. And if you¿re a photo fan, you¿ll rave about the fact that your Album is not just the photos saved on your phone. It is also a gateway to online collections of you and your friends on Facebook or Flickr.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)