This is a series of Avengers props/weapons faithfully recreated in LEGO blocks by Flickr user buriedbybricks. Me? I want to be buriedbyboobies. And was once. I seriously thought I was gonna suffocate. And you know what? I would have been okay with that. God knows it’s better than whatever embarrassing way He actually does have planned for me. *booming voice* “I’m thinking naked and in a compromising position that will shame your family for generations.” *shaking fist at heaven* Come on, I go to church sometimes!
Hit the jump for closeups of all the pieces including Captain America’s shield, Thor’s hammer, Hawkeye’s bow (plus arrow tips) and Black Widow’s gadget jewelry.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)