Question by vailance: I want to learn robotics and build robots so what classes should i take in high?
im gonna be a freshman this year.
i do know a bit about robots but i think robotic engineering best fits what i like to do.
Answer by ANDRE R
In high school? You need math! Lots of it! Physics helps too! Finally, you can round that out with some computer-science related classes. Make sure they’re not the phony “computer science” classes where they teach you typing and how to use word! You’re looking for something that will introduce you to programming and logic. Now, in my case, when I was in high school many years ago, they didn’t have much of that, I had to think outside the box and go learn on my own. If you can join some clubs (Some schools have robotics clubs), it would definitely help! If your school is in the US or Canada, you should totally check out the first robotics competition! I wish they had this back when I was in High school, it would have been epic!
Good luck in your studies!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)