This is a picnic dragon carved from 14 watermelons and two pineapples by Shawn Freeney of the Invisible Underground. The Invisible Underground is a website dedicated to fruit and vegetable sculptures and “edible alchemy.” I’m not sure what edible alchemy is but if it has anything to do with brewing magic potions you can count me in. Speaking of — one time I had a fire spirit living in my tummy and a wizard sold me a pink potion that killed it. “That was Pepto Bismol.” Soooooooooo…? “So $ 200 was probably too much to pay.” And these $ 50 happy tablets? “It says ‘Spree’ right on the package.” I’ve been duped!
Hit the jump for a couple more shots.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)