We’ve uploaded a new video answering some of the viewer’s questions and showing off some more performance of the Xoom, Check it out here: www.youtube.com As with our previous video, this showcases ICS running on the Motorola Xoom Wifi and just how fast the tablets can be now that we have a proper OS running on it. It performs as fast as many of the “newer” tablets we see on the market today. We’ll be keeping this channel up to date with the new builds being posted by razorbladex401. This install is not for the feint of heart as it is VERY possible that you can do irreversible damage to your device if you do not know how to properly do this procedure. Check out the full article here on our website: droidnerds.com We did NOT build this or compile this and take absolutely no credit for doing so, this was all done by XDA user razorbladex401 for which we are very thankful! Thanks for watching and keep tuned through here and on www.DroidNerds.com to keep up to date on the newest Android ICS news! XDA Forum thread: forum.xda-developers.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)