This is a video of a blind man going for a spin in Google’s self-driving car. Why does it have a steering wheel and rear-view mirror if it drives itself? No clue, I feel like you should have haggled with the car salesman a little more. Dammit, I don’t WANT pedals and I’m not gonna pay for them! The car is pretty impressive and dude even swings by a Taco Bell drive-thru for lunch because you don’t have to be able to see to appreciate a burrito. You do have to be able to taste though, so go easy on the flaming cocktails.
Hit the jump for “some of the best driving I’ve ever done”.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)