This InDesign tutorial shows how to use Liquid Layout to design an adaptable layout that will look good on different devices. Watch more at www.lynda.com This specific tutorial is just a single movie from chapter two of the InDesign CS6: Interactive Documents course presented by lynda.com author Mike Rankin. The complete InDesign CS6: Interactive Documents course has a total duration of 5 hours and 11 minutes, and explains how to use InDesign to design a wide range of digital documents, including interactive PDFs and apps for the iPad. InDesign CS6: Interactive Documents table of contents: Introduction 1. Exploring Trends in Digital Design 2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents 3. Creating Documents for Multiple Screens 4. Building an Interactive PDF Presentation 5. Building an Interactive PDF Catalog 6. Working with PDF Forms 7. Incorporating Animation and SWF Files in a Portfolio 8. Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), Part 1 9. Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), Part 2 Conclusion
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)