IK Multimedia, the same dudes and dudettes responsible for the downright hilarious iKlip, seem to be on somewhat of a hot streak. This week, the company’s hitting back with the iRig iMic, hailed as the first handheld condenser microphone for the iPhone. The image above truly explains it all — it’s designed to plug directly into your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and so long as you’ve got a recording app of choice, you’ll be capturing your vocals in no time flat. The obvious next step is to run everything through the T-Pain app, but for those who’d rather roll more naturally, IK’s VocaLive effects processor is tossed in gratis. Pricing details are being kept under wraps for reasons unknown, but let’s be honest — you’re buying one even if it means losing two arms and a leg.
Continue reading iRig Mic: because your iPad, iPhone and iPod just aren’t complete sans a microphone
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)