Because LEGO is droppin’ it like it’s hot (PUNCH ME — DO IT NOW) this year at Comic-Con, here’s a preview of their upcoming Rancor Pit playset. I…don’t know how I feel about it. I’m thinking maybe they should just sell the Rancor minifig and let me build my own pit. Because this one doesn’t look so hot. Sure it has a gate but it also has WIDE OPEN SIDES. If this was where the Rancor lived in the movie he would have eaten everybody.
Thanks to my Facebook feed, which is almost entirely ugly baby pictures and idiots talking politics.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)