After Apple and Samsung have made their Siri and S Voice features keystones of recent smartphone releases, it wasn’t long before other manufacturers jumped in and now it’s LG’s turn with Quick Voice for its Android phones (we’ll see how Apple responds to that). Just announced in Korea and rolling out soon for various members of the Optimus family like the Vu and LTE II, it brings natural voice recognition to commonly used functions like searching, setting up appointments or pulling up videos on YouTube. For Korean users it’s even tuned to check dates on the lunar calendar, although there’s no word yet on when or if it will arrive elsewhere.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)